Friday, October 14, 2011

Dancing in the rain.

It's been a while where I could just sit and jot down thoughts, feelings, maybe's and what if's. So today during my quiet time (conference) I've decided to. I've been thinking about seasons a lot here lately. Mainly because of the weather change and the atmosphere. I see a lot of fall colors in stores, I look around and see homes decorated in this current season and well it's all causing me to think about spiritual and personal seasons.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 says "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven" and recently I'm discovering I'm in a season--the season of spring. And on top of that I am spring cleaning. Cleaning my mind, renewing my heart, and making changes. I'm figuring out the older I get things come and go, and really life is just like seasons. They come and go. Something I am learning is when you hit Spring remember on your rainy days to welcome the storm, for we all know that later it brings growth, and you'll blossom. Thank you God for never allowing us to be stagnet, but at all times you bring seasons. Help us all to learn to welcome the seasons that sometimes bring drought and rain. I say, bring on the rain, wash away all you desire, I'll be dancing in the rain thanking you in advance for the growth.

-Your daughter,
Est

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.
    It so good that trials in this life are only temporary.
    Every season brings new challenges along with new victories.

    ♥Jazmin

    ReplyDelete