Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Things that make me smile : )

So, I saw "Things that make me smile" written somewhere and when I read that, I began thinking
of all the things that make ME smile. I think it is so interesting the different things that make people
smile....I decided to make my own list as to remind
myself of the things I love and never forget.
You know sometimes, we overlook the little things, the little things that warm
our hearts, so I encourage you, take time one day and write down the things that make you smile...
see what you come up with : )

Things that make Esther Vanover smile:
*Children. I love Children!
*A rainy day and a good book.
*Fluffy dogs with wild hair.
*The laughter of a small child.
*The innocence of child.
*A rainbow.
*Seeing someone I haven't seen in a long time.
*A good firm hug.
*Finding money in my pockets. Or finding something that was lost.
*Getting a random text from a friend.
*Hearing from my parents.
*Thinking of a vacation that I'll one day take.
*Helping someone in need.
*Good food. That REALLY makes me smile. And my belly smiles too haha.
*Heart felt, sincere words.
*Someone accepting Jesus as their savior.
*Learning something new.
*Seeing Addie's face after a long day at work.
*Feeling Maddox kick
*Laying in bed with my Husband on a Saturday morning.
*Feeding my family a good meal
*Winning
*Looking at my wedding ring.
*Smell good products--for my hair, house, whatever. I love smelling good
*A hot shower.
*Getting a back massage.
*When I tell a funny joke and people laugh.
*Not wearing make up and Stephen still says, "you're beautiful"
*Hearing my favorite song on the radio
*Having my house clean.
*A good testimony.
*Bouncing back from a failure.
*Knowing I'm one day going to see Jesus
*When I feel like I really understand a scripture
*Being right in an argument with Stephen lol hey it makes me smile this is MY list. haha
*Buying gifts for people.
*Being a positive influence on someone.
*Knowing good things are happening for others.
*A good  positive conversation in person or on the phone.
*Playing with Addie or seeing her learn something new.
*Watching Adalie and her daddy play, the way he looks at her makes me sigh.
*A beautiful painting.
*Seeing a new city
*The ocean, stars, & sky.
*A field full of lilies.
(And I'll leave you with one last smile, maybe even a chuckle...)
*Going to the bathroom after holding it in for a while...ahhhh : )

Laugh Often, Love Much, and Live Well
-Est

What makes you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment