Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Truths

It seems like I've not been out on my own in a while, but yesterday I was able to go to the store once my hubby came home and clocked in for baby duty ;)
I came across a book that really caught my eye while I was roaming around the book area. It was titled
50 Truths Worth Knowing. What made me pick it up was I wanted to see what 50 truths were worth knowing to this particular author. Come to find out, it is a collection of 50 truths from 50 different people. I thought, if I got the chance to put in one of my truths what would I write about? Sooo, I thought it would be neat to blog about my truths. 50 sounds a bit much so i'll do 25 : )
1. After I had my first baby I promised myself to not get too consumed with my child that I forgot there was also a marriage to maintain.
2. I believe it is important to schedule out time to spend with just your spouse and continue to learn about them. ( oh and vacationing with them!!)
3. I believe in 2nd chances and forgiveness
4. If my children take anything away from my raising my desires would be that they know and love the Lord and know that I always loved and believed in them.
5. Family and friends is a huge deal to me so I believe in making efforts to keep in close touch with them.
6. I never go anywhere without my seat belt on.
7. I believe in saying I love you, it's important that people know you do.
8. I eat more than I should, but food is my weakness. And with that being said, I love cooking a good meal for my family even if there might not be seconds left :) LOL
9. I really enjoy going grocery shopping with my husband.
10. If I could go back in time for one day it would be to go play a college volleyball game one more time.
11. I believe envy is a sickness.
12. I do not let my husband out of bed on a saturday morning until we cuddle. lol
13. I am overly protective and paranoid about my children.
14. My husband has helped me grow in Christ, learn to trust and love someone.
15. I can't stand a dirty home, but don't mind if my car is a little messy
16. Writing is theraputic for me.
17. For the longest time I didn't know what I wanted to do in life, but I think i've finally figured it out.
18. I think it's important to share Jesus anywhere, whether that be a scripture on Fb, through text, causal talk at the gas station, or a testimony that you tell. And don't be afraid of boasting about Him, bible says if you boast about anything it should be about Him. (1 corinthians 1:31)
19. I believe reading Bible is the key to wisdom and essential to my childrens lives.
20. My most favorite time of the day is bedtime because we pray as a family. And hearing Adalie pray is the sweetest thing I've ever heard.
21. I love the feeling of being able to count on my family and friends.
22. Arrogant people make me sad.
23. I want to sponsor a child in need.
24. Going to the movie theather excites me.
25. I try my best daily to not tell a single lie.

What are your truths?

1 comment:

  1. hi!
    I've just been blog browsing today.
    came across this and love it!
    not just this post, but your whole blog.
    I may just have to borrow this concept for a post though, if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete