Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Maddox, you're a dream come true

You're A Dream Come True.

Well I must say that dreams certainly do come true,


It was February 8th and you came wrapped in baby blue.


Son, I always knew that I wanted a baby boy, perfect and healthy just like you.


I’ll never forget that first day we met.


No words can describe what I was feeling inside,


And at that moment my mind was set,


I would love you forever, on that you can bet.


From the moment I saw you until my very last breath,


I’ll always do my best and teach you,


God’s word and path that saves us from death.


One day you’ll become a man and resemble your Daddy,


You’ll make us so proud, along with Addie.


The day will come when a special woman says, “Maddox, I do,”


And I promise the same thoughts I have of you-she will too.


Happy 1st Birthday
I love you,
Momma Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment