Friday, December 11, 2009

Living Life in Gods Hands

Have you ever thought about life? I'm sure you have. But what does it actually mean to live?

I have heard some famous encouraging quotes "Live life to the fullest" or "Life is what you make of it, make it beautiful" I wonder what the exact definition is or what these people actually mean because for me they mean something completely differnt. There is one thing I have learned since being out on my own and living my own life--you can TRY to live life to the fullest and you can TRY to make life beautiful, but what do you do about real life, true life, hard life or what about things that come your way that are uncontrolable. Life is not always about how you look at your circumstances, but who you trust your circumstances with...

Lord I trust your hands.


This may sound off subject but it's not. Lately, I've been meditating on Gods hands. I grew up with a Father praying, asking, pleading God "always keep your hands upon her." I ask myself all the time..what do Gods hands look like? They are probably the most beautiful hands, soft and gentle..I also think about how putting my life in Gods hands means in a sense I am living life through Christ so HE makes the best of circumstances and turns them around. HE makes life full. HE makes life beautiful for HE is my life. I am so inspired to write this because although Gods hands are invisible they are so noticable...you'll get it in a minute.

Its when life throws you a whilrwind and you don't know how to live the moment to the fullest, you see Gods hands in the mix calming the winds.

{...and I had just prayed the night before that you calm the storm}


Its when you are having a hard time preforming at work and the stress of it all, you see Gods hands making the way.

{...and as the students walked out I realized how rewarding my job is and what I mean to students}

Or its like when you hang on to your last dollar because you're scared to trust God with your finances, you see Gods hands mail you a check...

{...and I just stood at the mail box thinking how caring and trusting you are God}

All of the above is what makes my life beautiful for they are circumstances I've recently experienced;yet,have seen Gods hand.
It is HE who allows me to live my life to the fullest, because with God I will never be empty.

Lord, I have no words..honestly you prove to me time and time again just how mindful you are of me. I don't understand it and maybe I'm not suppose to, but all I can say is from the bottom of my heart I. am. thankful.
May your beautiful,loving and tender hands never leave mine. You are who I hold onto.

I love you deeply.
Your daugher Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment