Monday, June 7, 2010

The measure of a woman by:Thersea Bluhm

This is a blog one of my friends posted about 3 weeks back, that I thought I'd post
because one day I want to print out my blog and keep her words close to my heart.
Her words about me seriously brought me to tears and is the biggest compliment
I've ever recieved. What makes such an impact is that she is MY role model.
And to have your role model say this about you, man there are no words.
Her heart beats for God and I could only imagine what it would be like to be
Theresa Bluhm, she is just too beautiful inside & out.
To God be the Glory. Well here it is, sorry T, I copied and pasted haha.
The measure of a Woman by Thersea Bluhm.

"Tonight I was a little disheartened after looking through some pictures of a friend's
old high school classmate on Facebook. She has told me about her before, told me
what she does for a living, and I was literally in shock at how she puts her body on
display for the world to see. It made me sad to think of what she might be missing
in her life to make her feel like she needed to do these things and take these pictures
in order to feel beautiful.


In a society like ours, sometimes I think it can be very difficult to gain God's perspective
 on Beauty. Here are some of the characteristics that, in my opinion, make a woman
beautiful from the inside out.


She reflects God's character.

She is a peacemaker.

She communicates Godliness.

She loves her husband and children.

She is wise and sensible.

She is modest.

She helps others.

We live in a culture that is obsessed with the external. The world tells you one thing
about beauty, but God's word reveals that beauty is much deeper.

Here are 5 of the most beautiful women I know .....


Esther.

This lady right here has a passion for
 God like most people can only
dream of. She is constantly trying
 to seek and save the lost. She devotes
 so much of her time to encouraging
 others and being someone to listen
 to their heartaches and pains. I don't
 know how many times I have been
 having a hard day and she will text me
 and let me know that she had the urge
 to pray for me at that moment. She
loves her husband and her daughter
so much. She has a heart for others
 and is truly a beautiful soul.
I feel honored to know her."


All the above is written by Thersea Bluhm. (except the intro)
See T, I gave you the credit : )
LOVE YOU T!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment