Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Music Game

So, there's a blog music game and I wanna play too :)

If someone close to you died, name a song you'd play at their funeral
--Dancing with the Angels by Monk & Neagle

A song you dedicate to a child
--Well for my daughter specifically: In my daughter's eyes by Martina Mcbride

A song that makes you thankful
--When I think about the Lord by Shane & Shane

A song that reflects how you feel towards the world
--Be near by Shane & Shane

A song you dedicate to your family and friends
--Lean on me by Bill Withers

A song that makes you dance
--Freedom by Indiana Bible College

A song that reminds you of an ex:
--Umm pass :)

A song that makes you cry
--Goodness just one? There's SOO many, but a couple off the top of my head are Butterfly Kisses and I can only Imagine.

A song that describes you
--Set the world on fire by Britt Nicole or My Desire by Jeremy Camp

A song that gives you hope
--From the Inside Out by Hillsong

A song that is dedicated to you
--Well my husband says his song to me is I cross my heart by George Strait

A song you love but can't sing
--The More I seek you By Kari Jobe

A song that annoys you
--Brass Monkey by Beastie Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment