Saturday, January 16, 2010

Signs of the End of the Age.

CHRISTIANS – Why did your God make the 7.3 Haiti earthquake this afternoon? Was this divine justice, or what?Christians, would you like to applaud your “loving” God on the earthquake he allowed to happen in Haiti?

These are articles that I have been seeing blow up over the Internet OR-- "If God was real, then why did he let such an earthquake hit Haiti?" My answer--Because HE IS REAL. Look at the Old Testament, what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah? They were displeasing the Lord entering in distasteful relationships-or what about when God flooded the earth? Disobedience to His living word is something God will not put up with. Unfortunately, for Haiti there are innocent people that do believe in the Lord and practice Christianity, but how can God bless a country founded on voodoo and witchcraft? They need a miracle.

These articles got me thinking so I began reading up in Revelation about the end of the world. This is no revelation of God, but I feel it is so very soon. The more I read His word, the more things add up. Look up Matthew 24:7 it talks about earthquakes in various places,(according to statistics there has been 299 earthquakes around the world--(many of which are small and don't reach the news) in the last 7 days) famine in the world. Look at America itself with how financially in debt we are? We are the most powerful country ;yet, in such crisis. I am starting to see the birth pains the Lord talks about in His word.(verse 7) What I believe He means by birth pains in relation to his coming is--example: a woman when she is in labor, she begins with birth pains-then comes the struggle, the pushing of the unborn baby, followed by relief and joy of a birth. We are at the birth pains, struggles will get worse and worse. Like Gods word says "..increase of wickedness" will come, followed by His coming and to those that are walking in Faith will receive ultimate joy in being in His presence. {How I long to see your face Lord.}

I am not trying to be unkind-I feel awful for Haiti-I do, there are starving children, woman, men, boys, girls, but His word is fulfilling itself. HIS WORD IS REAL. When things like this happen, it shakes me up, it moves me to the realization there are so many people unprepared for our Lord.

"No one knows about the day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. " Matthew 24:36
"So you must be ready because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him." Matthew 24:44


His coming is soon. Are you rapture ready?

With prayer & love,
Est

No comments:

Post a Comment