Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Building something Eternal

There are days when it's hard and I feel like I'm repeating
myself.. screaming at the top of my lungs..but no one is
listening...
{Ya I hear you Jesus you go through that everyday}..or what about
When I need a pat on the back someone is asking me to pat theirs?
{Yes Lord.... I know}
But-Is it ever ok to say what about me?
{I know Lord, it's always about you} But-There are days when I feel
like giving up...or what about when I need a shoulder to cry
on someone is crying on mine...what. about. me? There are even
days when I wonder what or who even cares...{then I realize Jesus,
that you do.} I may not be appreciated noticed....
but It's not about me that.... It's about...
Building. something. eternal.

Signed,
An imperfect lover of Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment