Monday, September 21, 2009

God is moving.

Lord, I love you. You are my King and forever will I worship you.

So, this weekend went by so fast! I got off work Friday and drove straight into Longview, Tx. It was like a blink of an eye and we were already headed back home. Nonetheless, it was a great time. My daughter Addie got to spend a lot of time with her Aunts and her Uncle Adam. I really love watching Adalie interact with them. They spoil her to pieces, in a good way though. Adalie happens to be the only grandchild on my husbands side of the family so you can imagine the attention. Vikki (stephens step mom) is doing better. She is gaining strength day by day, Glory to you Father! I hope she will find herself back to normal this month!

Stephens dad grilled out for us Saturday night, It was delicious! He made his own recipe beans that he calls "wagontrain beans" haha, it makes me laugh cause even he has no idea why he named them that. Either way, they are sooo good! I never thought beans mixed with meat would taste as awesome as they did! I'll have to remember to call him for that recipe ;)

Well today work has been fast pace! (Which I love) makes time go fast so I can hurry home to my loves. Eating dinner with my husband and baby girl might seem like a nonchalant thing, but I adore that time with them. I do not like eating without one another or eating in the living room-I guess I cherish our dinner time :) Hmm, speakin of, wonder what i'll make tonight for din din.

At lunch today I had the most wonderful phone call. I love my big brother to pieces. God is doing wonders in and through his life. He has made me proud today. God bless him & his family! Lord, may you continue to stir your mercy and grace in him. Thank you for allowing him to open up to me God, may it be your words that flow through my lips, not mine, in Jesus wonderful, powerful name-Amen!

I love you Father
Your daughter
Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment