Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So Perky

::Yawn:: I'm not real sure why i'm still yawning I got an amazing 10 hours of sleep last night I went to sleep sooo early :) It felt wonderful this morning waking up so perky-I'm typically not a morning person, but yesterday I was so busy at work I was really tired at the end of my shift. The hubby knew I had a busy day so he went home picked up the house, had me some dinner started when I walked in the door and snuggled with me at 8 pm. Great evening I must say :)

**Oh I almost forgot-I had a lunch date with a co-worker/Friend yesterday at Logans, she is so funny, probably the funniest girlfriend i've ever had. Love her to death. She happens to be my mentor at work and I just learn so much from her everyday. I just know God put her in my life for good reasons! So Gina if you're reading this you better quit working out so much & eat out with me more often ;)

Did I mention that my 3 year anniversary is coming up this monday? Yup, October 5th 2006 I married the love of my life, Stephen. He is absolutely, by far, my biggest fan, best friend, and let me just mention cutest little thing ever! I am so in love with him. But..I won't get too far into that because helllllo, I have to blog on that on our anniversary day! He is actually taking me out to a romantic getaway to Marble Falls, they have this restuarant on a lake that he mentioned, but we shall see where we end up :) don't worry, i'll keep ya'll updated!

So far this has been the busiest week ever! I have 3 amazing students that i've enrolled and have more student meetings this week-Lord, help me lol no just kidding I really enjoy my job, I love the people I work with and my students are great! I have a little dentist appointment today that I must get to, but check back in for more blogging later, I love you guys, but above all-I LOVE MY SAVIOR!

Jesus, you are my everlasting King-Thank you for all my wonderful friends, family members, students, co-workers, and new sisters in Christ! You are AMAZING! I love you sooo much!

Your daugher,
Estie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment