Thursday, September 17, 2009

My first blog "Encourage"

So today is my first blog. I am very excited about my journal. I love writing, expressing my thoughts, feelings & above all glorifing my God in everything I do. I dedicate this page to my Jesus, my awesome savior! He is the reason to my exsistance and I am forever grateful for this life I live.
The word of God is such a blessing and one of the things I've really put into practice in the last few months is 1 Thessalonians 5:11 "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing"-I am so moved to share the love of Christ with others, to inspire those that feel hopeless, those that are shunned, those that feel they have no one to turn too. We serve a mighty, forgiving, loving God, Amen! He is so accepting, so warm and welcoming that I sometimes feel overwhelmed at how I committ sins over and over; yet, my Father is faithful, He is always available with his arms wide open. Lord, purify me! I ask that you empty all that I am and be filled with everything you are. I want to shout from the mountains how AMAZING Jesus is and what He is capable of. Brother and sisters, this race is hard, but endure for our God will return one day and what a moment that is gonna be huh? Man, I can't wait to meet my Lord face to face and tell Him how much I love him..and to hear His voice..wow what a moment to live for! I pray peace and joy over all the eyes that view this, in Jesus precious name, Amen.

Father-I love you!
Your daughter Esther
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment