Sunday, September 27, 2009

I hate Goodbyes

I can't believe the weekend is almost over, only a few hours left until the work week starts up again..time flies! Speakin of time, I got to spend a little of that with my big sister, Eunice this weekend. I love visiting her, my brother in law and her kiddos, they are great. She is married to Jerome and he happens to be a medic in the Army...well as you know the Army sends you here and there..nothing you can do about it, but enjoy the time you do get at your duty station. I wonder sometimes how soldiers cope with coming & going? Like, for us we've been stationed in Ft. Hood for the past 3 years (besides his 15 month deployment) but for the most part the friends he has made they've all stayed together...but what about soliders that make friends and within a couple years, leave & start all over..I wonder if deep down it's an emotional ride for them or if they become immune to that part of their job?

So this weekend was fun, except for my horrible tooth ache I had going on. I went to a dentist the other day & he gave me 2 options-extraction or a root canal-they both have one thing in common ::RELIEF:: but a major difference-$$$ Lets just say a few hundred dollars in difference-it's amazing the kind of money people make on a 30-hour session digging in your mouth? But God bless them cause when you find yourself in a situation like me- they are much needed!

My sister goes to a big church called Victory Assemblies of God. The music is amazing and the pastors gives messages that pull at my heart strings every single time I go :) So anyhow-my little niece Gracie was dedicated at Church today, she looked like a little angel I tell ya, she is so beautiful! Such a good baby rarely cries and my sister often giggles at how different she is then her bigger sister Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn was a good baby as well, but a little on the moody side, she's grown outta it and is a little sweetheart! Addie, my daughter absoultely loves Kaitlyn she actually calls her KK, but they are like peanut butter & jelly! It just so happens that this was the last weekend I was going to be able to visit my sister and her family because they are headed to South Carolina in a couple weeks, so as great as it was hanging out with them, it was so hard to say goodbye :( Remember the thing I said about being in the Army? Ya duty calls, sad stuff. My parents live about 9 hours from me and so she was the closest family I had near by...ya..I'm bummed. God has lead them to South Carolina for a reason & I like to think that they are being called to reach more souls somewhere else.. I mean, they were in San Anotonio for a while they did their job but God needs mobile people, willing hearts, and obedient souls, so it makes me feel better to know that they are not being taken away from me, just called to a higher purpose :) Cheesey? Ahh I don't care I like my thought process it helps.

I am a bit shy when it comes to others seeming me cry so as she closed the door and as I walked away from her home to my car the tears just came. It's hard on Addie as well, with her and KK being such buddies and all :( AHH, see this is why I hate being a girl, we're sooo emotional lol-Lord help us. Either way, I love my sister, she loves the Lord with all her heart and I just know she is going to be a blessing in South Carolina. May you continue to reach many souls for His Kingdom sissy, may those people be as blessed as you've blessed us. I love you.

Lord, thank you for a good weekend. I give you my burdens, may your hand guide my sister and her family as they travel to their new destination. I plead the blood of Jesus over each of their life and Lord, may you continue to anoint them and bless them to further your Kingdom. In Jesus MIGHTY name I pray, Amen.

I love you Jesus!!
You are my all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment